The project, developed and implemented by Friuli Innovazione, aims to contribute to the growth of the competitiveness of the economic system in the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, in continuity with the objectives of the innovation policy operating system "ARGO" and the Asset IP4FVG.
The project is funded by the Autonomous Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia under LR 27/2014 (Financial Law 2015), art. 7, paragraphs 16-29.
Consistent with Friuli Innovazione's Strategic Plan, the project focuses on four main areas:
- DDT - Data Driven Transformation
- H-ARP Hub Additive Rapid Prototyping
- TA&S - Talent Attraction & Support
- AF&D - Access to Finance & Design.
The initiative aligns with the trajectories of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Regional Strategy for Smart Specialization for the period 2021-2027 and synergizes with other actors in the regional innovation ecosystem. It emphasizes systemic actions to promote and foster innovation within the community (primarily businesses, innovative startups, young talents, students, industry associations) and includes a series of activities aimed at:
- Supporting paths of corporate digitalization, leading to the implementation of digital methodologies and technologies to support business process innovation.
- Guiding the introduction of 3D design, additive technologies, and rapid prototyping in manufacturing companies in the FVG region, also through experimentation centers on enabling technologies.
- Implementing targeted interventions for the birth and growth of new high-tech companies.
- Raising awareness and informing businesses about the opportunities for subsidized financing available for the realization of their projects.
The project activities seamlessly integrate with those planned by the IP4FVG Asset of the ARGO operating system, subject to common control and monitoring by the IP4FVG Steering Committee. In particular, some activities outlined in WP2 and WP3 contribute to bringing businesses closer to the demonstrators of the IP4FVG Nodes and initiating digital transformation paths, leveraging the technologies available at the Nodes themselves.